foundation emotions

Message 03033 of 3835

Dear Rawn

In lesson 2 of the Self Healng Archaeous we learn that
the earth region of our astral body contains our
foundational emotions and all our other emotions
spring from these.Could you please enlarge upon this
theme as I'm not understanding it at all.

Previously you've written that you can choose strong
or weak emotions for transformation depending on one's
willpower.I was wondering if the choice of emotion
came from the foundational group then any change for
the better would be more dramatic.I was thinking the
rest of the structure would be influenced by changes
in the foundation.

Thank you

Kind regards

Will