Urine Therapy

Message 03051 of 3835

Hello all Bardon students,

I've recently seen some big headlines on my news routers that mentions
Urine Therapy (UT). I've heard of it in the past used by Hindu and
Buddhist. I recently have read more about it and have read that
there are numerous benefits on all of the bodies not just physical.

I'm curious what Bardon students think of this. Please no blind
comments, at least do some research or meditation on this subject
before making any comments. Apparently it's referenced in pretty much
all major religions including Christianity (multiple times in the
Bible). It's also used in Yoga which is an undispituted power house
of information.

Thanks for your time,

Jeromy

Main Index | Thread Index