Re: Another Eight Temples question

Message 03055 of 3835

Dear David,

I have also had trouble with the casting of the circle
in Geburah and the Hebrew names as well throughout the
meditations.
Thank You for reminding me to ask about the circle
because the thing that I could not get was where to
cast it. Is it outside of the circle of the
participants and inside the temle walls. When I did it
I cast inside and outside the temle about three feet
to be sure and that felt right but I am open to some
feedback here from anyone. I am not worried about the
Hebrew yet and just assume that all will be revealed
in time. I don't know how one would study Hebrew.
I will be doing my next temple lesson tonight and am
looking forward to it. I get so much from them and
enjoy them very much and intend on continuing another
cycle.

=====
Warmly,

Jeni Jones