Re: Another Eight Temples question

Message 03056 of 3835

Hi,

> As to the ritual circle, in Malkuth it is being cast in exactly the
> same way as in Geburah and the start/end point is East, so it's Air
> Altar. Therefore you need to visualise Rawn pointing his sword
> towards the Air Altar, filling it with violet Light of Ether/Akasha
> and its power. Then he creates a clockwise circle (Fire, Eart,
> Water and back to Air) around all participants with this violet
> etheric Light flowing from the tip of the sword.

Does that mean it's done 3 times as it states in the Geburah section,
and is the releasing of the circle counterclockwise? And exactly how
important is it to visualize these things exactly, if I don't know
how exact it all is?

> I also had problems with Sephirotic Crystal, with Hebrew names and
> also had some serious problems with visualization. As to the first
> two - reading the "Explanation of the Sephirotic Crystal" article
> and learning Hebrew letters helped much.

I didn't even know it was called the Sephirotic Crystal. :) Thanks
for the pointer, I'll read that article.

> I would suggest primarily focusing your attention on the Mulkuth
> temple at the present moment.

That, I think, was part of my question. I have been doing one
meditation a month and plan to go back and explore the temples in
more depth. Is it then more worthwhile to stop and spend a lot of
time getting my bearings and developing my visualization abilities,
or is it better to explore them all and afterwards go back and
explore? It seems that the latter is the aim of Eight Temples, but I
can see your point about taking my time. No use to rush.

> Take your time, experience and enjoy the temples. Sometimes just
> sitting in the middle of the temple, meditating upon the
> appropriate number from the pattern on the trestleboard
> meditation while soaking in the ambiance of the temple itself
> can produce some lovely effects.

Well I don't even know what the pattern on the trestleboard is --
yet. :)

Thanks,

David

Main Index | Thread Index