Re: Tao sex

Message 03094 of 3835

Dear Laszlo,

Michael Winn has co authored the book of Mantak Chia's
on the male version of the tao practice, but has since
reformulated it to be less forceful, more natural than
the earlier book. The new info can be obtained in
tape or cd from from healing tao, also check out
multilples.com. Avoid practices which are too forced
and heat producing. Really the practice isn't
complete without an internal alchemy approach. The
sex practices are only the first step.
William

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM