Re: Hermetic View of Eyesight Loss

Message 01826 of 3835

In a message dated 11/21/2003 12:15:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rawnclark@... writes:
In the case of congenital blindness, the cause would be from a
past lifetime, as might other forms of blindness, crossed eyes, color
blindness, etc.
Hi Rawn,
you say:
"From the Hermetic standpoint, it is karmic, i.e., a matter of cause and
Effect." - Are you are saying: that his/hers blindness, is a direct result of
some action in the past which it self may have nothing to do with there sight.

Also that: "In the case of congenital blindness, the cause would be from a
past lifetime as might other forms of blindness:crossed eyes, color
Blindness, etc." Are you also saying: that if this blindness is congenital
then it means that the pesron did the action - which through karma caused it -
in a pass life.

If my assumptions are correct please explain how this is so, it kind of
implies that if something bad happens to a person it is always there own fault
i.e.
its there fault that they were born blind, crippled, deaf, ect... , or that
there fault that a mad gun man as shot there legs off, you get my drift.

If my assumptions are wrong could you please elucidate what you exactly
meant possibly illustrating cause and effect relationship.

Many thanks for your patients.

TMN