Temporal Bubble

Message 03128 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

I've been meditating on Beauty. In the correspondence
regarding "Inhalation of Beauty" you suggest using breathing
technique. I've got a few questions:

1. I've been practicing Step 1 and haven't practice conscious pore
breathing yet. Can I apply the technique anyways? If not, what would
be an alternative suitable for Step 1 practitioners?

2. You suggest to use the technique to create a resonant relationship
between myself and my surroundings and to effect the temporal bubble
that surrounds my consciousness. Could you please explain what
the "temporal bubble is"? How does one "scan and effect temporal
bubble"? How does the "temporal bubble differ from aura"?

3. Could you please suggest suitable technique for "beautifying the
immediate future and dispersing any resistance" for Step 1?

Looking forward to your forthcoming answer,

Dasha Dee

PS: Thank you for creating Mediation on Elements and Correspondence
file. I find your comments and techniques very inspiring and usefull.
Surprise, surprise... ;) :)

Main Index | Thread Index