black and white

Message 03129 of 3835

I am trying to come to terms with white vs. black. From what I read
and observe, different people define things differently. The most
strict definition I have seen is that anything done for self or
against others is black, while only positive things done for mankind
are white. Another version is that something must be intended to harm
to be bad. If the practitioner believes he is doing good all is well.
Wut what if bad comes of something intended to be positive??
Meanwhile, I believe it is Dion Fortune who wrote that anything
derieved other from Kether bears karmic consequences. And the Unity
Church where I go sometimes talks freely about "manifesting" material
things. To me this seems questionable. I am confused. My instinct is
toward the more strict definition, but I am really not sure. I cannot
recall any of Bardon's commentary. Rawn, have you every written
anything on this topic...or do you have any thoughts? Or anyone?

Blessings to all,
Chris

Main Index | Thread Index