Re: Temporal Bubble

Message 03130 of 3835

Dear Dasha,

>> 1. I've been practicing Step 1 and haven't practice conscious pore
breathing yet. Can I apply the technique anyways? If not, what would be
an alternative suitable for Step 1 practitioners? <<

Instead of the "Inhalation of Beauty" exercise, I'd suggest Aleksander
Dumala's "Meditation of an Open Heart" which you can find at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Alek.html Alek's meditation follows a
similar thread but does not involve pore breathing.

>> 2. You suggest to use the technique to create a resonant relationship
between myself and my surroundings and to effect the temporal bubble
that surrounds my consciousness. Could you please explain what the
"temporal bubble is"? <<

This is the immediate time-space environment in which your mundane
conscious awareness exists. It is primarily the *present* moment of
time-space that you are currently experiencing, but it also encompasses
the immediate "past" of which the present is composed and the
undifferentiated "future" which your conscious awareness travels into.
Conscious awareness is what transforms the undifferentiated "future"
into the "present" moment of existence.

>> How does one "scan and effect temporal bubble"? <<

Since conscious awareness is what transforms "future" into "present", it
can affect the nature of "future" by transforming its state in the
"present". Through the inhalation of Beauty practice the "present"
state of one's conscious awareness is infused with a specific energetic
which is in harmony with the Universe that encases the individual
temporal bubble. When that harmonic exists within and without the
individual's temporal bubble, it sets the stage, so to speak, for the
way in which the "future" is transformed into the new "present". In
other words, it causes the *immediate* "future" to unfold *as* a
manifestation of Beauty. Thus Beauty pervades the entire temporal
bubble.

As to scanning or "reading" the temporal bubble -- When one has infused
their conscious awareness with Beauty in the way I've suggested, it is
then possible to compare the contents of one's temporal bubble to the
sense or perception of Beauty. Anything that stands in contrast to the
sense of Beauty will be "visible" because of its disharmony.

>> How does the "temporal bubble differ from aura"? <<

The "aura" is part of the time-space environment that surrounds
conscious awareness and is a physical manifestation of one's present
astra-mental state.

>> 3. Could you please suggest suitable technique for "beautifying the
immediate future and dispersing any resistance" for Step 1? <<

I recommend Alek's "Meditation of an Open Heart". And, of course,
continuing your IIH work! :)