Practice of magical Evocation ...

Message 03139 of 3835

I have come acoss this site which expands on Angels as per Bardon's
work........ anyone familiar with this body of work? a channeling it
seems, origu=inally from a psychic named Cyntia Rose

http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/gemini.htm

http://users.ritternet.com/sasha/index.html

Also, I would like to know if there are additionnal/expanded
sources of info on the Intelligences of the zone gitdling the earth,
in particular no 22 'Ados' of section 2 'original Intelligences....'
from Bardon's Evocation book.

And can/have these intelligences be/been linked to the Enochean 30
Aethyrs in some way?

Thank you for your kindly input,

Micheline Naud

Main Index | Thread Index