Re: Re: Can't wake up...

Message 03138 of 3835

Dear Chris,

>> As an approach to soul mirror/personality balancing I have come to
watch my thoughts and ask myself before I do something whether I am
doing it due to will, due to intellect, or due to feeling/emotion. This
technique I applied to alarmitis, which had crept back into my life. I
learned to recognize when the alarm went off, that it was feeling that
wanted to turn it off so I could go back to sleep. After a while of
doing this, I learned to make "will" determine my actions instead of
"feeling". It was hugely empowering. <<

Cool! :)

A variation of this can also be achieved through the practice of the
first three Lessons of the Self-Healing Archaeous audio series. These
techniques enable you to instantly be aware of your three bodies
(physical, astral and mental) and thus determine, not only which body is
the point of origin, but even which Elemental region of that body.