Re: Can't wake up...

Message 03135 of 3835

dleechristopher@... writes:

>>Perhaps as I progress through the mirror work<<

I know a little of what you describe. In my case I am still not sure what
the block was but it has gone now. I recommend that you positively engage more
strongly with anything that is troubling you outside the practice - you will
know where to look. Then bring that into your soul mirror. You must feel
deeply to do the mirror work.

There is probably something you feel deeply about that your soul is telling
you to concentrate on and you are saying, 'but I have to do this mirror
thing'. When you find it you will put it into the mirror and then it will know
it
is going to be dealt with and stop bothering you. The mirror encompasses your
entire life and and being; there should be nothing outside it.

Hope this helps! Jason