Re: Miscellaneous questions

Message 03162 of 3835

David;

"Self Worth."
Hmmm, this is an extremely difficult one. I wish there were a koan
or a simple technique to cause you to slip and catch your balance
and with catching your balance came with it a solid sense of self-
worth. I wish it were that easy.

I can also see how you would want to try one thing and then another
until you happened on something that held some form of your self
worth up higher than usual, or some thing that gave you a boost. But
unfortunately nothing will build your self confidence better and
quicker in the long run than beginning with the basic building
blocks and seeing a solid foundation laid down for yourself. And
that would be to take on IIH Lesson 1 or Lomer's Letter 1 lessons
head on, full force. (Lomer's 7Letters is available as a text
download in the files section here I think).

I could give you a starting point if you would like, which helped me
at the beginning. These actually come from some yoga techniques from
years past for me.

Lift up the glass or mug, or pencil in front of you. (Pat yourself
on the back for picking up the pencil/mug/glass and moving it to
this position). Watch the object you are holding intently. Not
intensely, but intently which means to give it your full attention,
but don't strain. Move your hand holding the object to in front of
your face at eye level, as far out as comfortable. Watch the object
for as long as comfortable without moving the head. (pat yourself on
the back for doing this much). Move your hand right next to your
head, to your temple, in front of your ear, stop. (Pat yourself on
the back for doing these things so far).

Do this over again, do it about 3 or 4 times.

Relax, rest the object back in front of you, and relax your
hands/arms. (Pat yourself on the back for doing this so far).

Now close your eyes and "imagine" your hand picking up the object
and going through the same movements.

Relax.

Now just relax and let your train of thoughts continue on by
themselves. This is the meat of the exercise. This is part one of
Lesson 1 of IIH. Do not stop on any one thought or let any one
thought attract more attention. This is another/different exercise.

By the way, each time you patted yourself on the back you were
reaffirming your self worth. It is REALLY that simple.

Also in impregnating your breath with a thought ideation, make that
thought the feeling of what you would feel like if you had a drop
more of self worth than you currently have.

Impregnate your water you wash with with this same thought.
Impregnate your shower water with the thought of washing off low
self worth. Take into your sleep the last waking thought; my self
worth increases by one drop each day.

> Hello Chuck,
\ So in the meantime I would still welcome any answers to the
> specific questions I asked, more as a confirmation to what I think
> I've figured out than anything else.

For myself, in the Center of Stillness exercises I have found great
joy in affirming in the center of the stillness that God is one. All
is God. I and my father are one. And let myself 'feel' the oneness,
or my God/man-hood. This is actually where I allowed this sense to
solidify as a firm belief in myself.

Using the YHVH-ADNI exercises I found great peace in solidifying the
assurance that my feeling/thought ideations were in fact reaching
out into encompassing the universe as ripples on top of the water of
a calm lake.

Well, I've only a couple of minutes to write. I enjoy everyones'
examples and sharing, so felt I should do some on this topic now
also.

I wish you all well
And relax, David, using the Bardon technique will do everything you
hope from it, just keep at it.

Chuck

Main Index | Thread Index