Re: What Is a Thought?

Message 03163 of 3835

Well, I'll let others answer in more detail about practical tips and
techniques. But, yes, complete blankness of thought IS possible. You
will have to get used to the dizziness perhaps, as life is motion no
matter what frequence the vibration. The stiller you become the more
accute the slightest motion becomes. You will see.

Once I imploded and compressed my thought focus point so small and
inward that I instantly imploded out into the far reaches of the
universe feeling lighter than a hydrogen molecule yet my mass of
self encompassed the entire universe and in the very next instant
nanosecond I was compressed into feeling I weighed 100 trillion
pounds and my size was so small and compressed that one could fit
100 trillion of me on the head of a pin. And I was shot back out
into the lightness and infinteness of the universe again in a
nanosecond. And left there for minutes to just experience the
feeling. There is a vacuum space that you reach which is completely
motionless. You are breathing, so something is happening but
scarcely are you aware of it.

I accomplished this state by staring at the second hand of a clock
until it froze, stood still. I actually fell backwards and stayed in
the meditation for awhile. Quite exhillarating.

So, I know that it is possible to attain. You just have to keep
working at it, and that is the volition Bardon speack of that you
are building.

Actually the process of thoughts are dealt with by letting them all
rise like balloons or bubbles. That is the process or exercise of
just allowing thoughts to be.

Next is cutting thoughts off like a tree wood cutter cutting them
off as soon as they show themselves as if they were trees. Cut them
right at the ground level.

Next is allowing focus of one thought idea. Don't give energy to
other thoughts that arise that are of a different nature and return
to the original thought.

Much fun, much fun.

I wish you well,
Chuck