Re: Digest Number 579

Message 03235 of 3835

Ardeshir,

<<I've had experience with Tai Chi where I could feel the Chi energy in my
arms and I thought that other things like magic could also possibly be
true.>>

Ooh! A T'ai Chi person? What style do you play? I've found that T'ai chi and
magical studies complement each other quite well in energy development. It
also is something that keeps me rooted in the here and now--I am a big
proponent that you CANNOT develop your mental and astral skills beyond a
certain point without developing the physical. Plus, what better morning
ritual is there than greeting the Supreme Power and communing whith it in
the lovely outdoors? (and if you can burn a few hundred calories while
you're at it, so much the better...). I am only taking the first tenative
steps into Bardon (my spiritual new year's resolution is to start IIH in
earnest as opposed to piddling around with it sporadically between other
commitments), but I've found this list, and Rawn's site, are great places to
get more information and ensure you're on the right track.

Sarah

Main Index | Thread Index