Re: Ordo Lux Kethri

Message 03242 of 3835

Dear Devin,

>> (and anyone else who might know), <<

:) Since I'm the last living member of the O.L.K., I doubt there's
anyone else who would know. ;-)

>> In your article "Levels of Self," you mention the two models of the
"self" : the Zoharic (GD-style) and the one used by Ordo Lux Kethri.
Most of the info out there seems to be derived from the Zoharic model.
My question is, do you know where I can find out more about where
O.L.K's model comes from? <<

It was a group effort by the chief members of the Order, myself
included, to render the GD/Zoharic model a bit more practical and
fitting with our core philosophy/dogma. I was the one who suggested the
titles but the division was a matter of consensus. All of us involved
had a background of GD, Kabbalah and Bardon specifically.

>> You seem to use it more in your writings and descriptions than the
Zoharic. <<

:) Yes.

>> It also tends to resonate much better :) <<

Cool. :)