ABardonCompanion.com Website Update

Message 03246 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Yipes! It's been over two months since my last website update! ;-)

**** New Article****
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Regions.html
"Meditation on the Elemental Regions"
I am often asked for some sort of written text that better
explains the Elements and my answer is always that *reading* about the
Elements is not the best way to actually learn about them. The best way
to learn about the Elements is through meditation and direct work with
the Elements. The most basic starting place for such observation and
self-education regarding the Elements is one's own self. For example, in
Bardon's "Initiation Into Hermetics", the student begins their
introduction to the Elements through the observation of their own
character and the subsequent assignment of each character trait to an
Element. But that is not the only place within ourselves where we can
observe the qualities of the Elements -- we can also learn about them
through the observation of our physical bodies and this is what I
propose in this meditation

****New Audio CD and Downloadable .MP3's****
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/CDs.html
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/MP3-Links.html
"TMO Meditation Tracks"
In early 2002, I made a digital recording of myself uttering
the TMO canticle to which I then added reverb and other sound-effects.
My aim was to create a recording with enough drama capable, in some
small way, of communicating to the listener how it *feels* to me when I
utter the canticle central to The Magic of IHVH-ADNI. I posted the 22
second recording on my website as a continuous-loop and the response to
it has been overwhelmingly positive. So with this new audio CD, I offer
you four tracks of this continuous-loop, each of a different duration
(30, 20, 10 and 5 minutes) and ideal for use in TMO meditation. All
four tracks can also be downloaded in .MP3 format.

****New Correspondence Excerpts****
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Updates.html
"Inhaling Vs. Accumulating the Akasha"
"On the Elements"
"On Visualizing the Adonai Light"
"Questions About the 'Inhalation of Beauty' Exercise"
"Breaking Through Blockages You Don't Understand"
"An Important Note About TMO Lesson Six"

My best to you all,