Re: Welcome aboard Ray

Message 03253 of 3835

Eric, Jason, Mr. Clark,

Thank you for welcoming me to the group. It is such a pleasure to
have an outlet for discussing this course of study. It's
heartwarming to know that there are others like myself who are
driven to explore the deeper meaning and mysteries of our existence.

If I may, I have a question regarding the pursuit of Astral
Projection while studying Bardon. I understand the difference in a
generated double, and a true projection (per Mr. Clark's articles
referencing Robert Bruce). Prior to beginning Bardon, I'd read Mr.
Bruce's work and have attended a week long seminar by him this last
year. I attribute much of his teachings(much more than just OBE)to
where I'm at today, and consider him a wonderful friend. I seem to
be getting very close to having an actual projection in the manner
that he has taught, but I'm concerned that my progress with
hermetics might unknowingly be inhibited. I have just recently
started step II. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

(Eric, I travel up to MN a couple times a year. I'll give you a buzz
next time I'm up that way.)

Thank you,

Ray

Main Index | Thread Index