Welcome aboard Ray

Message 03251 of 3835

Mr. Clark (and group),

As of yet, I've not had any communication with others in such a
forum, but I'm compelled to write now, if nothing but to thank you
for the information you provide to aspiring magicians. I've read,
and printed everything from your website and consider the material
an invaluable resource of reference.

I live in Iowa, am 41, and have only been studying Bardon for a
couple months now, but I've never felt more at home or comfortable
with a spiritual path than this.

Although I have many questions, I shall save them until I've put a
little more time in. Again, thank you Mr. Clark, and I look forward
to learning more each day from everyone's posts.

God Bless,

Ray

Hi Ray,

Like Jason, I also like your attitude- nothing but good will come of it, I am sure! By the way, you are not the only one around here who has printed Rawn's entire web site- and it is well worth it! Rawn has been the greatest support in my own development next to Bardon himself. So your in good hands when your on his web site.

Now, some of you may think I am really puffing the man up, but I know personally, Rawn can take it. He always manages to re-deflate his ego to just the right size. I suspect he has an automatic self deflating ego valve built right in through some quabbalistic formula or something!

Anyhow Ray, Iowa is pretty close to Minnesota, where I currently 'have my camp'. So if your ever up this way, drop me a note and we can get together for a Hermetic coffee or something.

All the Best,

Eric

Main Index | Thread Index