Re: Its like Im looking through a Fish eye Lens

Message 03252 of 3835

Hi Louis,

In Astral Projection, it is a combination of both. The fisheye effect
comes from the fact that when in a less discrete body you are no
longer experiencing visual information from the fixed point of your
eyes, but "interfacing" a general perception of energy from parts of
you that have been developed during earlier stages of the work. A good
trick to get used to this is to "swap" your point of consciousness to
directly behind where you were focussed on, so instead of turning you
kind of swoosh through your own head and "interface" with this
different prespective on you new focus point; it's very good for
coordination an dbeing able to re-focus mental projection quickly when
in an immersive environment.

At the same time, the amount of fisheye, the general clarity of OBE
and what else you can percieve whilst doing OBE (Some find it hard to
read characters or focus on smaller elements like fingers earlier on)
depend purely on your experience within a consciously controlled OBE
environment. As always, do it some more and see how your amount of
fisheye changes over time!

Regards,

Mark

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "loumade_1999"
<loumade_1999@y...> wrote:

> This has never occurred to me before but in astral projection, it
> seems that I am perceiving things as if I am looking at them through
> a fish eye lens on a camera where the center is focused and then it
> gets grainy and then white near the peripheral edges. Does this
> happen this way because I am trying to perceive some sort of sight
> through a more common frame of reference like actual eyesight or is
> this just the way it is because of my current development? I cant
> help but think that this kind of perception is fleeting somehow in
> that when I slowly and gradually mature and gain experience that it
> will be different.... many thoughts flowing through my mind.
>
> any inSIGHTs? (hee, I like dumb puns)
>
> Thank you,
> Louis

Main Index | Thread Index