RE: Visualisation

Message 03274 of 3835

My best advise, is not to make one.

Find your "true name" as an experience (in VOM?) and recall that expereince as your "magical name" (that so many books insist upon.. I feel its silly for me personally and I have done it as well. Names never come close to the essence of real self).

Personally, Expereincing your name or "true note" is far more useful and is so intimitly personal, it is unexpressable and yet completly experienctial.. truely you at your most potent, and most "true".

Its also great for so many other things.

thanks,
:T:

Micheline

oh, one last one, what best way could I go about finding my real
name (magical name)?