RE: VoM?

Message 03275 of 3835

Hi. It has been my experience that VOM was simple (not easy) once one stopped seeking it to manifest (proverbially, "one cannot dance when one is watching that one is dancing.") .. and instead, just == LET MYSELF == "BE" there. In essence, I stopped looking for myself being there and WAS there, instead.

I stopped reflecting upon myself. I surrendered to BEING ... which never requires "reflection - of - myself - to - myself - to - verify - myself - exisitng - as - myself " ...(etc).

Ex.

When one feels most filled with joy in physical life, once that joy is STEPPED OUT OF to REFLECT upon its reality or instensity of expereince (self validation, etc.) , does that not trip one out of the full depth expereince?

When one starts to reflect or analyze or question a dream experience as one enters it from wakefullness into sleep, does not one then snap back to a NON dream state?

I think it is a higher order reflection of these. As above, so below. Same toolset, different work benches, so to speak.

VOM, seems to be a state of BEING rather than a state of REFLECTION on BEING. THere is a wonderous experience of resting and really not having to GO DO something or create some phenomenon, etc.

Thanks.
:T: