Re: Re: eye and face bath

Message 03283 of 3835

Dear Hans-Jörg,

>> So if I understand correct, the Borax technique is like take a bath
in a cold river in sommer and the Herba Euphrasia technique is like
blessing food ? <<

Yes. :)

>> Bardon write that the Borax technique is for female. Iam male, can I
go on with the Borax technique ? <<

His somewhat sexist remark about the "female adept" pertained to making
"the face and skin look much younger, more elastic and thus more
attractive", but the use of Borax is not reserved for women alone, just
as a desire to make one's face and skin look younger is not reserved for
women alone. :) Borax is a soap.

>> Also Bardon often write not forget to magnetic the water and so on.
To magnetic the water what must I do ? Just hold the temeperatur under
37 Degree Celcius ? <<

In regard to Step One, all you are to do is impregnate the cold water
with you ideation / desire.