Re: eye and face bath

Message 03281 of 3835

Hello

I have re-read Bardon's words and recognized that I had have an
understanding failure. Thanks for your advice.

So if I understand correct, the Borax technique is like take a bath
in a cold river in sommer and the Herba Euphrasia technique is like
blessing food ?

Bardon write that the Borax technique is for female. Iam male, can I
go on with the Borax technique ? Also Bardon often write not forget
to magnetic the water and so on. To magnetic the water what must I
do ? Just hold the temeperatur under 37 Degree Celcius ?

With a friendly Smile :o)
Hans-Jörg

Main Index | Thread Index