Re: Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03298 of 3835

Bardon says that gifted initiates can discover hundreds of attributes in the
finest shades. Perhaps this was the basis for your statement? I like how Bardon
drops these very stuble hints throughout his writing.

:-)
PAUL

Rawn Clark <rawnclark@...> wrote:

Dear David,

>> I'm not contesting the value of this suggestion, by the way; it's
only that I'm confused by Rawn's statement in A Bardon Companion:
"Franz Bardon suggests that you continue this analysis until you
have a list of at least 100 items. Many people balk at this total,
but I concur that this is a good standard to shoot for."
I can't find where Bardon states that number, so that makes me
concerned that I'm missing something crucial. <<

My apologies. I just scoured both editions of IIH and even "Questions
and Answers" but found no such suggestion on Bardon's part. I have no
idea where I got this idea unless I was "channeling" FB when I wrote
that part of my commentary! ;-) If there's ever a second, revised and
expanded edition of ABC, I'll be sure to correct that statement!

At any rate, I stand behind *my* suggestion of a minimum 100 items for
each half of the Soul Mirror.