Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03300 of 3835

All;

I'm certain that once you've spent time with this process you will
realize what number of items listed are right for yourself. You will
notice later, in Step VII I think that again, you are admonished to
work again on the elements within your spirit body, to correct
unstable conditions that present themselves. You will find in fact
that in many steps the process is mentioned in such as way as to
suggest that you may not be capable or able to advance and have good
results if you are not 'balanced' with magical and elemental
equilibrium, and the process presents itself in different ways of
using the elements to balance the self.

Even though it may seem that I am suggesting that it would not
benefit you to look and work on/for 100 examples I am in fact not
doing so. It all depends of course on how much prior work on the
personality elements within oneself a person has done using other
methods perhaps. Once you've identified a few solid examples though,
be encouraged to 'address' the issue presented and to eradicate it
from your personality. You will 'always' be working for the rest of
your journey on eradicating and balancing your personality and
character as you find more and more how Divine Providence virtures
are or are not a degree of your own characer.

In fact I was amused and mildly shocked to find that almost all of
the other 9 steps of the 10 step Bardon technique is covered in the
first step. Just different shades of deeper and wider landscapes of
the same presented material.

I wish you well,
Chuck

Main Index | Thread Index