Re: Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03305 of 3835

rawnclark@... writes:

>>I just scoured both editions of IIH and even "Questions
and Answers" but found no such suggestion on Bardon's part<<

I always thought it must be that bit someone already quoted - p. 69 Merkur
edition - 'Students that are especially gifted have discovered hundreds of
failings in the finest nuances'. If *especially* gifted ones hundred*s*, then
anyone should be able to imagine 100. Is what I thought. That you thought.
There. Jason