Re: Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03306 of 3835

seawinder@... writes:

>>In fact I was amused and mildly shocked to find that almost all of
the other 9 steps of the 10 step Bardon technique is covered in the
first step<<

Yeah this occurred to me too thinking about it. I would like to share a
different idea about the soul mirror that works very well for me, maybe it will
for you: instead of failings, think of mistakes. Actually record not something
general but the very *moment* when you realised your behaviour was not what
you might have hoped. Like a moment in a story. This happened then I did this.
Then when correcting the behaviour it is like rewriting the story. Will work
well if you are a big reader especially. Jason