Re: Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03317 of 3835

Hey Chuck,

>>but what exactly do 'you' mean when you
use the tetragrammaton in the meditation please?<<

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I thought I was. Did you never see that diagram
of the tetragrammaton though? I was operating on the assumption that you've
read Rawn's stuff, but maybe you haven't. In IIH there isn't an actual
*picture* of the tetragrammaton, a *diagram* I mean to say, but you can find
how to
draw a simple one in Rawn's theory notes on his site.

Once you have that you'll see what I mean... which is, the tetragrammaton
just means the four elements, the tetrapolar magnet, considered as a single
interacting unit that springs from the 5th element. By meditating *on* it, you
see not only the characteristics of each element individually but also why
they *must* have those characteristics, given how they interact. How anything
can be considered as composed of them only. Why whatever is not one must be
another. Etc etc. The tetragrammaton is not really a static symbol, it implies
kinds of motion.

Hope that clears that up? But am not sure! best Jason