Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03318 of 3835

Thanks, Jason;

I used Rawn's CSM and TMO quite a lot at the beginning of my
studies. At one point I found out that I was stretching way too thin
with 8 Temples, Rawn's web site, the Archaeous... and it all was
pulling 'me' 'myself' (not that it would also do it for anybody else
as it did to me, just my personal call on my own growth) way too far
off track from the first three Steps of IIH.

So, I backed off from 'other' possible helpful studies and I focused
only on Bardon techniques in the steps themselves.

So... there is far too much on Rawn's site for me to remember or
recall what specifically you are referring to. :)

Do you mean the picture of a circle divided into quadrants, red-
fire, green-water, blue-air, and yellow-earth? Where it signifies
hot, dry, wet, moist, etc? I know that one if you mean that. I
printed that one out a year and 1/2 ago and have it around.

About all I got from your own personal experience in that
description was that through meditation you actually ascertain
the 'movement' 'motion' of the four elements. Please don't take this
as getting down on you Jason. It's just that "I" love personal
descriptions from others' experiences. And 'this' has helped me out
the most in deciding whether to go this or that way in my
studies, 'then' I apply myself and come to my own decisions. But it
is 'always' helpful to me to get others' descriptions of their
experiences :)

Please take that as encouraging and not putting down in any way.
It's just that there's so much more you could be saying that I want
to touch and be touched with inside of your experiences :)

I wish you well
Chuck

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Jwingate2002@a... wrote:
> Hey Chuck,
>
> >>but what exactly do 'you' mean when you
> use the tetragrammaton in the meditation please?<<
>

> Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I thought I was. Did you never see
that diagram
> of the tetragrammaton though? I was operating on the assumption
that you've
> read Rawn's stuff, but maybe you haven't. In IIH there isn't an
actual
> *picture* of the tetragrammaton, a *diagram* I mean to say, but
you can find how to
> draw a simple one in Rawn's theory notes on his site.
>
> Once you have that you'll see what I mean... which is, the
tetragrammaton
> just means the four elements, the tetrapolar magnet, considered
as a single
> interacting unit that springs from the 5th element. By meditating
*on* it, you
> see not only the characteristics of each element individually but
also why
> they *must* have those characteristics, given how they interact.
How anything