Re: Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03320 of 3835

Hi Chuck -

>>Please take that as encouraging and not putting down in any way.<<
????

>>It's just that there's so much more you could be saying<<
No I swear I said it all!

I guess you maybe *are* spreading it a little thin though. I don't
understand how you can be doing all of Bardon's steps 1 to 3 simultaneously!
I'm not
even past step 1 yet BTW.

>>I want
to touch and be touched with inside of your experiences :)<<

That's cool dude but you might find it easier to start with your own! love
and best wishes Jason