mind all over the place...

Message 03347 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

I have been doing the physical training, cold showers,
yoga, chi kung. Also I try to keep my mind focused
while doing various activities (which can be quite
challenging).
I have to say that I also include other meditational
trainings, like impregnated breathing or
visualization. I do meditate about 2 a day, but do not
always follow the same meditation routines. I am not
sure if that could cause me problems in keeping a
focused mind..?? I have started doing the Center of
Stillness meditatin which I have found to be quite
helpful. Could the problem be that I try to many
different "techiques" at once?
Thanks for all your help!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM

> [...]
> > 4. Re: Working multiple Step 1 exercises
> > simultaneously
> > From: "Rawn Clark"
> <rawnclark@...>
> > 5. Re: Working multiple Step 1 exercises
> > simultaneously
> > From: <dustovshio@...>
> > 6. Re: Working multiple Step 1 exercises
> > simultaneously
> > From: "Rawn Clark"
> <rawnclark@...>
> > 7. First Tarot card mystery
> > From: "phantompassenger"
> > <phantompassenger@...>
> > 8. Re: First Tarot card mystery
> > From: "Rawn Clark"
> <rawnclark@...>

> > Message: 1
> > Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:56:14 -0000
> > From: ArtOfHands@...
> > Subject: clarification question from IIH Intro
> >

> > Hello!
> >
> > I have restarted my study of FB. In reading the
> > introduction I was
> > confused by the description of the symptoms of a
> > lack or excess of the
> > elements. These are discussed on pages 35 and 36
> of
> > the most recent
> > edition of IIH.
> >
> > I thought I was understanding what I read, but I
> > must not have. On
> > page 35 I understood that an excess of Air element
> > (compared to
> > others) cause one to feel hungry, and then on page
> > 36 it seems to be
> > saying that an excess of Air element causes hunger
> > to be curbed.
> >
> > Obviously I'm not understanding the information
> > correctly. Please, if
> > you can see the flaw in my understanding, help me
> > clear it up.
> >
> > Thank you very much!

> > Message: 2
> > Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:45:31 -0800
> > From: "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@...>
> > Subject: Re: clarification question from IIH Intro
> >
> > Dear 'ArtOfHands',
> >
> > Welcome to BardonPraxis. :)

> > must not have. On
> > page 35 I understood that an excess of Air element
> > (compared to others)
> > cause one to feel hungry, and then on page 36 it
> > seems to be saying that
> > an excess of Air element causes hunger to be
> curbed.
> > Obviously I'm not
> > understanding the information correctly. Please,
> if
> > you can see the
> > flaw in my understanding, help me clear it up. <<
> >
> > It is a bit confusing in the way it's stated,
> > especially the part on
> > p.35. If you re-read the p.35 section very
> > carefully, you will find
> > that Bardon was talking about the relative *lack*
> of
> > each Element in the
> > diet. I say "relative lack" because these
> symptoms
> > may be caused by an
> > over-preponderance of the other Elements in the

=== message truncated ===