Re: "thought control" exercise question

Message 03351 of 3835

Thanks once again Rawn. I did read your info in the FB companion and it is
helpful. I feel I have a better handle on this now.

In the past I have practiced an exercise where I was to observe my breathing as
if it was the breathing of someone else - without being involved or attached to
the breathing. I understand that breathing and thoughts are not the same thing,
but at least I have some experience at detaching from and observing something
that is going on "inside" myself.

Again, thank you for your time.

Sarah