Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 03360 of 3835

----- Original Message -----
From: Patrik Werthmüller
To: BardonPraxis Moderator
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:56 AM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hello

I'm Patrik coming from Switzerland. For some years, I' have been studying
hermetics of Franz Bardon. I have some good Teachers in Germany (Bran.O.Hodapp,
"Die Hohe Kabbalah") where I got some first insight how to contact the Bardon
spirits in a sensitive way and 'work' with them and also how to increase
elemental balance and mental improvement by directly beginning with Bardons
Kabbalah.

Although this approach (which I cannot describe in detail within this
introduction) seems to me still very genious, nevertheless I'have felt a lack
ofthe very basics Bardon somehow requires the student to achieve. For example,
although I get some inspiration und well-being through a kind of sensitiv
contact to Spirits, there is still a lack of endurance, lack of mental awarness
to communicate clearly to the Spirits and above all a difficulty in keeping and
bringing down those inspirations to Earth; manifesting it as real changes
within astral body and in daily lifes.

So I must confess so far, having made actually very little occult progress at
all those years and therefore, I want to go back to the very bottom and core of
beginning, which means master the very basic exersices but also recognizing
clearly everything requireable for me personally in order to master them in a
appropriate an well-balanced way.

And this discussion board seems to be a very good way for asking questions and
sharing experiences together. So thanks for being here!

best wishes
Pat