Re: First 3 steps- questions-experience-clarification

Message 03389 of 3835

LVX

Another way to put it would be dont be the catalyst or impulse of the
thought, AND dont be the neutralizer of the thought. Your not trying
to hold onto it, it doesnt matter if it comes or goes, how long it
stays, or what it is about. Neither begin nor end it, but let it have
its independant existence as you, the observer, have yours, because
afterall you are not your thoughts, but merely put them on like a
garment to explore knowledge with.

LVX
Frater ha-sufah

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Andrej,
>
> >> in the first step, in the mind exercise i have to observe the
ideas,
> the mind, but i still dont know what exactly this *observe* means.
Do i
> have to concentrate on this ideas? if not, i still must *see* them.
And