Re: The first excercise

Message 03418 of 3835

> Thoughts require no active effort. Thinking does. Doing even more.
>
> We don´t "have a train of thought". Trains of thought have *us*.

Stu,

I wanted to thank you for your post, even though it wasn't
specifically directed at me.

It really "hit home" concerning my current situation. It's the
difference between being reactive and being proactive, receptive or
creative. I am currently in the process of trying to (bit by bit)
keep in check my automatic reactions to stimuli, especially when it
comes to temporary fulfilment - I'm bored, so I'll do that or that,
I'm scared of that situation, so I'll react this way... instead I
would like to be able to *create* by own longer term fulfilment that
isn't just based on the every-changing physical and astral worlds.

*DEEP BREATH* - it ain't gonna be easy!

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index