Re: Re: The first excercise

Message 03417 of 3835

I suggest that one combines the "Bardon way" and the "NIKE way" (Just do it!).

There is a danger of drowning in WWW (words, words, words).

Thinking is not = Doing. Nor is Writing neccesarily =Thinking.

Real thinking requires energy, probably even burns calories. Words flowing
out of our fingers are not very potent, they are like weak fuel, you can
not go far with that kind of energy.

As for thoughts requiring energy and will, that for me is like saying our
breathing from moment to moment is an act of will - if we forget about it
we would stop breathing!?

Thoughts require no active effort. Thinking does. Doing even more.

We don´t "have a train of thought". Trains of thought have *us*.

Stu

Main Index | Thread Index