Re: Re: The first excercise

Message 03420 of 3835

Hi Martin

>I wanted to thank you for your post, even though it wasn't
>specifically directed at me.

I am glad somebody might have been helped. Mind you, I am weak myself.
Write too much, think too little, do even less :-(

>I am currently in the process of trying to (bit by bit)
>keep in check my automatic reactions to stimuli, especially when it
>comes to temporary fulfilment - I'm bored, so I'll do that or that,
>
>*DEEP BREATH* - it ain't gonna be easy!

Maybe the answer lies in your very own words, "bit by bit"?

Value what is small-scale, and before going for "longer term fulfilment",
try short term.

Change small things, do one detail differently. Use the left hand instead
of the right, use a different word, do things in a different order. First
when it´s easy to do either, in emotionally neutral situations. That might
give you edge and strength when the going gets tough.

I should do this myself more. There are hundreds of occasions every day.

Stu

Main Index | Thread Index