Question about the 4 Elements + Astral Mirror

Message 03436 of 3835

I have a few questions regarding the 4 elements. The 4 elements are
only symbolic, meaning that they can be applied to any questions in
life? How does one use the theory of the 4 elements to solve a
question in life? For example, if i ask the question of whether all
the people i know are idiots, what will be the conclusion after
applying the theory of the 4 elements? Like, yup all of us are
intelligent but anyone who thinks they are not idiots are only lying
to themselves? Meaning, like the tertapolar magnet, its a matter of
degree of fire and water, plus air mediating between the 2
polarities and earth as the energy to keep everything together?
What will the fire and water be in this question, and thus what will
be the earth and air in this situation?

The 4 elements are constantly supplied with fuels...take the
physical human body for example, the water is nourished by drinking
water, air by breathing air and earth by eating solid food...but
what about fire? The combination of water air and food gives rise to
fire?

Personally i think the step 1 and 2 astral mirror exercises are
extremely difficult...but is it possible for me to be a slave to my
ego, be it consciously or not, and yet be able to complete step 3?
I kinda think that the part about a magician needing "to be silent"
has alot to do with their conscious awareness and thus control over
their own ego, but why do i see lots of magicians who are not silent
at all? I am sure anyone who is in control will simply *know* it,
but for me, i doubt that i am free from my ego, that is why i have
failed step 2 for so many times. Ego is very cunning and
overpowering...any tips for making the ego bow down completely to
your will?

Main Index | Thread Index