Re: Question about the 4 Elements + Astral Mirror

Message 03437 of 3835

any tips for making the ego bow down completely to
> your will?

+++ No tip, but a reflection:
As much as there are diffrent kinds of *love*, there must be
different expressions of *will* as well.
AS far as it concerns my own aspiration, there is absolutely *no* aim
to "making the ego bow down completely to my will" because this
*sounds* for me like the ego-mind itself, wanting to control
everything out of fear and not out of love.
For myself - when development of will-power goes along with
spontaneous expression of will (without doubt) as well as with a
loving attitude, transcending fear more and more, it feels for me as
the right direction.

Pat

Main Index | Thread Index