Non-locality and the impregnation of food and drink

Message 03451 of 3835

Dear Group,

After hearing about a Quantum Physics "law" called non-locality (and
I would summarise it here, but I'd end up re-telling the experiment
wrongly), it got me thinking about how it may apply to some of
Bardon's exercises.

For example, if I were to drink half a glass of water and then
impregnate the undrunk half with an ideation, would the Akasha of
the water I had already drunk take on the same ideation? And if this
did apply, how would it apply to food? Would the food have to have
been part of a whole (e.g. eat half of a burger and then impregnate
the other half) or could the food just have a sympathetic link, for
example chips which were cooked together or which came from the same
potato?

Hmmm, I suppose then we enter the realm of the Mind and an
individual's perception of what constitutes a whole.... a reality
created through the thoughts of an individual. OK, then that would
possibly depend on the abilities and mental focus and Will of that
person.

Now I guess this is also linked to correspondences and using an
object/item/concept etc to represent something else.

But then everything is linked via the Akasha (as I understand it)
anyway and so I have come full circle.

So technically *everything* we affect/impregnate/alter has some sort
of effect on *everything* else.

Help?

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index