Re: Digest Number 638

Message 03468 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

As you run this group, you are well aware that an incredible number of
the trainee magi *are* impressionable and furthermore many have
difficulty understanding and comprehending many *simple* instructions
of magical training.

When you state that *you* as the leader of this group have a postive
experince of what is ultimately and *unquestionably* a neagtive vice
you are opening the floodgates and acting irresponsibly.

I am not speaking to you borne of ego, but of concern as this is one
of an incredibly few posts you have made which is not constructive.

When I tell people what they *need* to do, it is a contractual
obligation - nobody can claim that they are stuck at a lower
vibrational resting rate for a *very* long time after death when they
have been directly warned about action which needs to be undertaken.
The discord on the other side for this reason is *massive*.

Your comment regarding the underlying meaning of messages and the fact
that many are simply as they seem is borne of the fact that you are
not able to see this deeply in to the reality of the situation. Have
you perchance considered that your smoking is symbolic of the clouding
of the intellect to a sufficient degree that prevents you from
penetrating truth this deeply and subsequently use your present
konwledge as a smokescreen to remain in a comfort zone?

As always, I love your forum and find it incredibly constructive and
beneficial to the members; but pretending something negative is OK as
that is your perception of the experince is *not* constructive in your
position.

>From your perspective, I am just a random name on a screen - and
indeed I am; but remember that when you come to rest; the previously
stated contractual obligation on my part has been fulfilled.

Regards,

Mark