Physical gymnastics

Message 03469 of 3835

Hello everyone!

The main requirement for Step One which I have as yet not
established a routine for is daily physical exercise. I noted that
Bardon says that the main aim is for the body to become flexible
(I'm paraphrasing). I wonder if anyone out there could recommend
some sort of stretching routine that could be done in about ten
minutes each day. Something repetitive would be good so that it
becomes second nature. I do feel that my body is often very tense
and would love to be able to combat some of this tension with
effective exercises. I'd be interested in finding out what others do
if you don't mind sharing :-)

Thanks very much in advance.

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index