RE: What does it mean to become noble concerning passions?

Message 03489 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>If we feel really great about ourselves but are alienating every one around
>>us then something is amiss and way out of any
sort of *functional* balance. It might be a self-balance suitable for living by
oneself in a cave but it wouldn't be suitable in public. ;-)<<

Ok but the situation you describe here would surely be very unlikely if onehas
reached the astral-mental equilibrium right?
Someone who has reached the astral-mental equilibrium would be unable to feel
great about himself as soon as he notices that he has unwillingly alienated
everyone around...yes?

With the completion of Step II, the scholar reaches the astral elemental
balance by a direct work on his thoughts and emotions. Could you please clarify
what remains to be done to reach the *astral-mental* equilibrium of the
elements? What is it that makes the step II techniques insufficient to workout
a complete *astral-mental* equilibrium?

Thanks as always.
in love and light,
olivier