Re: Excercise clarification

Message 03490 of 3835

> So with one-pointedness it's a matter of focusing upon your chosen
> thought or thought train and *detaching* from everything else that might
> arise in your mind. When your focus is strong enough, every other
> thought is starved of the energy it would need to arise. Eventually,
> *only* the chosen thought will exist in your mind but until then -- or
> rather, the way to reach that point of absolute focus -- the thing to do
> is ignore that undercurrent and detach from it by focusing all the
> energy of your awareness upon your chose thought. Don't divert from
> your main focus to suppress the undercurrent -- just let go of it.

AH i think i'v had this happen spontaniously a few times,When i was
doing a energy routine bringing energy up my legs suddenly it went all
black except for the moving energy up my leg which i could do
perfectly,but the thing is my mind reacts and says "WTF" and i pop out
of that state,does practice just make perfect or is there some trick
to sustaining this?

As for projecting the mental image outward should this be directed or
just manifest where it will? like should the visualization be in the
middle of my vision and move when i turn left or right or should i
give it a fixed placement?I find that the external image is so bad its
like a wisp or ghost i can't see it with any solidness more a hint of
it being there, but not except when i visualize it in the room,what i
mean is reflecting the physical image i'm receiving in the imagening
with the augmentation of the visualized object. like this |<| the
<=visualization.is that how its supposed to be done because when it is
the phhysical image begins to disappear from the concentration being
directed torwards the focal point.Hard to discribe this really...

as for what i mean by remembering i mean recalling it in my mind like
creating a unbroken loop of the visualization like a apple not
necessary pulling it out from any select memory but from just what my
mind thinks a apple should look like,What i mean to ask is the
visualization supposed to be maintained external to the initatial
recalling by just sustained will or is sustaining the flow that
originaly created the visualization the correct practice

And for a final question am i correct to assume that the strength of
these facultys is based upon the flow of energy threw the
astral-phsyical matrix(nadi's?)because when i practice i find i feel
passages opening up and movements of energy,a cleansing and lightening
sensation,i also find if i sustain the excercise past a point the
excercise becomes exceedingly more diffacult untill unsustainable and
i have to return back to earth so to speak,is this why bardon
recommended only doing excercises for 10 minutes initialy and
incressing it by 1 minute each day to slowly cleanse and develop the
passages?I also assume the brushing excercise in the physical part is
about highlighting of the
nadi's as i used to practice something simular intuitivly before ever
hearing about bardon or robert bruce's energy development system

I can't thank you anuff for clarifying these things!!!!

Main Index | Thread Index