Re: Re: Excercise clarification

Message 03496 of 3835

Dear 'setiamon',

>> AH i think i'v had this happen spontaniously a few times,When i was
doing a energy routine bringing energy up my legs suddenly it went all
black except for the moving energy up my leg which i could do
perfectly,but the thing is my mind reacts and says "WTF" and i pop out
of that state,does practice just make perfect or is there some trick to
sustaining this? <<

Well, if it happens again, you will recognize what is happening and your
WTF reaction would naturally be less. However, the real "trick" is to
be in control of your emotional reactions to such a degree that they do
not interfere with your mental focus.

>> As for projecting the mental image outward should this be directed or
just manifest where it will? <<

It should at all times be under your control and appear where *you*
determine it should appear.

>> as for what i mean by remembering i mean recalling it in my mind like
creating a unbroken loop of the visualization like a apple not necessary
pulling it out from any select memory but from just what my mind thinks
a apple should look like,What i mean to ask is the visualization
supposed to be maintained external to the initatial recalling by just
sustained will or is sustaining the flow that originaly created the
visualization the correct practice <<

I think you are being overly analytical about this. In essence, there
is no difference between the two pseudo-options you've presented here.

>> And for a final question am i correct to assume that the strength of
these facultys is based upon the flow of energy threw the
astral-phsyical matrix(nadi's?) <<

No, the strength depends upon your mental focus and concentration.

>> because when i practice i find i feel passages opening up and
movements of energy,a cleansing and lightening sensation, i also find if
i sustain the excercise past a point the excercise becomes exceedingly
more diffacult untill unsustainable and i have to return back to earth
so to speak, <<

If you are *noticing* the energetics of your physical body whilst doing
these mental exercises then your focus is not exclusively upon the
*mental* exercises.