Re: What does it mean to become noble concerning passions?

Message 03497 of 3835

Dear Rawn

"That knowledge or self-awareness comes from the inner voice of
your own conscience, not from external valuations."

+++ So this introspective knowledge comes from the inner voice of
my conscience (x), nether from external valuations(z) nor my own
habitual thinking-feeling-acting(y) ?

"In order to be successful and lasting and of a
quality capable of creating an astral Equilibrium of the Elements,
*all
three levels* must be pursued simultaneously."

+++ thinking-feeling-acting (y) level pursed *simultaneously*.

"A "larva"
such as this *can* be destroyed at the astral level but if the mental
root cause has not been transformed then the astral manifestation will
inevitably recur."

+++ It's the mental root (within y) that has to be
transformed "first" in order to get a solid astral
transformation and
Equilibrium as I (x) wish ?

"Self-honesty means that *every* valuation you make about your
character
must be based solely upon how *you* *feel* emotionally and what *you*
*think* about *your own* actions, emotional habits and habits of
thinking (i.e., your manifest character)."

+++ The normal *habits of thinking itself* (y) ? (and the
astral "elementals" are felt reflections and part of [about what I
think](y)) - may be composed of and therefore involve what *others*
have thought (my parents, society etc.) *already* and which I, as
habitual personality (y), may have accepted as my own thoughts-feel-
act habits (y). Do you agree?
*My inner voice of my own conscience* (x) is a more real *me* or *I*
which is somehow different or higher than those *habits of
thinking" (y), right?

" When you begin interjecting
what others think or feel or do then you are not reaching all the way
down to what *you* are thinking or feeling."

+++ So I have to put aside, not just say (z)conscience thinking
about what other say but also going one level higher than my own
habits of thinking(y), in order to listen to me real inner voice(x)
(in order to examine my *own* present and past habitual thinking-
felling-acting (y) from a meta level (x)) which is ? the inner
voice - free of what others have said or thought ? o.k.?

"When one is *truly* honest with oneself, one
discovers that the self exists always in context with the whole and
that
the self, hidden beneath the layers of negativity, is a positive thing
that has a positive effect upon the surroundings in which it
exists."

+++ So this inner voice (x) is an expression of that greater Self
(X), free of habitual thinking (y) ?

"The *mental* Equilibrium involves transformation of the
Individual
Self or temporal
mental body so that it more clearly manifests the Greater Self or
eternal mental body which is all-inclusive. The work with the higher
Equilibrium directly effects the astral body in that it evolves still
further than during the astral transformation itself. In other words,
it comes to also reflect the Greater Self."

QUESTIONS

+++
- You have said in order to achieve astral Equilibrium, the mental
root has to be transformed simultaneously. So why do you say, the
mental Equilibrium comes *after* the astral Equlibrium, which goes,
as you have said, together (mental-astral-act) ?
- And to what exercise in IIH do you refer, concerning that
reflection upon the Greater Self (X)? (after astral Eq.)

"The working techniques are essentially the same except that they
are
applied *by* a higher aspect of Self, and *upon* a higher aspect of
Self, in the mental transformation than in the astral transformation..

+++
- In order to honestly recognise my habitual thinking(y) without
interjection of what others have said(z), this inner voice(x) is
used, right? Does this not involve an *awareness* upon this
aspect of Greater Self (X) ? the inner voice (x) itself ?
*already*, in order to observe and distinguish
my present (y1) = [habitual (a)thinking (b)feeling (c)acting] - as
positive(+) and negative(-) sides and to transform them(y(-)) into
the way *I*(x) wish to be/feel/act (y2), *form* this meta level of
inner voice (X(x))?

Thanks for your patience!

Patrik

PS I guess it got a little complex now .. *smile* ..sorry .. but the
reason for that is to be as precise as possible.

Main Index | Thread Index