Rawn

Message 03502 of 3835

I have to truly thank you help me with these things,There are actually
very few experienced people who would actually talk about or aid
people in this field.

I have two slight questions remaining though...

when meditating on a object i find strong associating
thoughts/awareness emerge for instance when meditating on a apple i
find it tends to take on a weight,taste,texture and otehr things
emerge is this the result of the mental image descending to the
astral?I find its much more diffacult to sustain focus on it after
this.SHould i seperate the faintest image of it and not allow it to
take on weight or maintain its propertys?I have not really done this I
have assumed the objection should be as real as it could be to better
strengthen the mind but after this study period i think i'v made a
mistake,is it okay/right to shift into the lite mental body and focus
on the mental image gently but sustain?then one by one seperating the
associated patterns taste/texture/weight and mastering thouse?If so
this is where i'v been tripping up having my focus more on the astral
then the mental image.

the second question is a byproduct of this sustained meditation which
is a odd sensation with the physical body like energy rising upward or
pressure i try and ignore the phsyiscal body but after i'v letten go
of everything else it becomes like an anchor or polarity drawing me
away of the mental body,how do i let go of the physical body?

Main Index | Thread Index