Re: A few observation-questions

Message 03528 of 3835

Dear Marc,

>> However, the actual transfer itself I find hard to visualise, and I'm
stumbling quite drastically when it comes to visualising the astral- and
mental- matrices. I'm a little perplexed as to how one is expected to
visualise what, at this point in the initiation; they are still arcane
theoretical concepts as yet taken on 'faith' so to speak. Circulation of
the idea in terms of flowing of blood etc. is relatively accessible; the
bodies aren't. <<

I would recommend that you let go of trying to shepherd that phase of
the process then and just focus your efforts upon the formulation of the
ideation, its impregnation of the substance and then the ingestion and
circulation through the blood stream. Nature will take care of the
rest. :)

In terms of learning how to identify your three bodies, I recommend the
first three Lessons in the "Self-Healing Archaeous" audio series.
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Arch-Info.html

>> Other observations that I'm hoping will generate a bit of feedback on
are to do with my pattern of practice. <<

I think you should practice when you're at your best and in the position
that works best for *you*. There are no hard and fast rules about what
hours to practice or even what asana to practice things in. My "one
hour in the am and one hour in the pm" is just my recommendation, not a
requirement. :) And the asana you use for practice should be one of
*your* choosing based upon what works best for *you*. If standing works
better for *you* than sitting or lying down, then by all means stand!
:)

As a side note, you might want to consider changing your EM ideation
from the rather hard to define "health" to something more specific that
will be simpler to gauge your progress with. For example, you could use
EM to promote your success with the exercises . . .