Re: A few observation-questions

Message 03530 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, mds <@y...> wrote:

>> I'm stumbling quite drastically when it comes to visualising the
astral- and mental- matrices. I'm a little perplexed as to how one
is expected to visualise what, at this point in the initiation; they
are still arcane theoretical concepts as yet taken on 'faith' so to
speak.<<

Writing only from my personal experience, I visualise and evoke any
feelings associated with the trait/ideation to be impregnated as
strongly as I can. I then allow the (for example) cold water to
absorb the ideation totally, I *know* that the water has attracted
the ideation and that it is now 'locked' within the essence of the
water. I then drink the water and become aware of any physical
sensations as I swallow it and just allow my awareness to spread
outwards to the astral and mental bodies. I guide the ideation into
the bodies and allow it to be soaked up. At this very early stage of
my development, I don't try too hard to visualise the intricacies,
but rather just allow myself to *know* that the ideation has taken
effect already and can only be strengthened in the future. I do
imagine the effect spreading outwards away from my physical body as
the ideation affects the higher vibrations of astral and mental and
I don't know if technically this is correct, but it gives me
something to work with.

Also, I find that with cold drinks, the ideation is almost pulled in
without much effort, but with hot foods I consciously visualise the
ideation filling the spaces within the atoms. This seems to be more
of an active, willful act.

I don't know if any of this helps, because it does seem to be quite
a personal thing.

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index